Workers' Compensation

Are you suffering from a work-related injury? Whether you work in a cubicle or a construction site, Henningson & Snoxell’s workers' compensation attorney has helped a wide range of clients seek fair and just compensation. Our workers' compensation lawyers treat every case with the utmost compassion, honesty and sensitivity.

We handle all types of work-related injuries, including:

  • Construction Site Accidents
  • Motor Vehicle Accidents (and Related Subrogation Claims)
  • Back, Spinal Cord and Neck Injuries
  • Occupational Diseases
  • Head and Brain Trauma Injuries

Designed to protect employees and employers in work-related injury accidents, the public policy behind workers' comp is to not only guarantee benefits for injured workers but to protect employers from being sued (unless the employer intentionally caused the injury). In Minnesota, benefits and workers comp insurance are administered via the Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry.

While many work-related injuries are the immediate result of a freak accident, others are due to repetitive motions over many years on the job. Our attorney will evaluate the specifics of your work injury to help you secure the best result.

Workers' compensation prohibits employees from making a personal injury claim except in cases of gross negligence. An injured worker can always make a personal injury claim against a negligent party. Only in a personal injury lawsuit can an injured worker seek additional damages for pain and suffering.

Our Minnesota Workers' Compensation Attorneys

Henningson & Snoxell represented us as we navigated the path of selling our business. It was a long & seemingly complicated process but we were well advised as they helped us through the many obstacles. They were well aware of the implications of various details and had the foresight in matters so we had a successful transaction. They were very professional and knowledgeable, good people to work with. I would highly recommend them.

View Testimonials

Questions? Contact Our Law Office Today.

Contact Us